Opening of Computed Tomography Scanning Lab in Ashotsk HospitalAshotsk is a village of 2500 in Shirak region. After the earthquake in 1988 The Tiramayr Narek hospital was built here, with donation of Pope Saint John Paul II. With contributions from the Devecyan, Ekserciyan and Simsiroglu families of Argentina, Hayastan All-Armenian Fund has established a Computed Tomography Scanning lab in the hospital. The project includes renovation of two rooms, installment of a modern computed tomography scanner and construction of a cooling center for the machine.
The hospital with its 21 healthcare clinics provides a high quality and free medical services to the population of Armenia’s northern regions, as well as our compatriots from Georgia. The hospital serves some 28000 patients annually, 2500-3000 of whom receive inpatient care and around 1500 patients undergo surgery.
President Bako Sahakyan's congratulatory address
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund rewards outstanding Yerevan Conservatory students
Scholarship sponsored by Hrair and Martha Albarian of Argentina
School continues to receive support from Hayastan All-Armenian Fund Toronto affiliate
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s French affiliate begins construction of vocational school in Shushi
Facility is expected to revive Artsakh’s trade traditions
Armenia Fund, Inc. chairman Ara Aghishian Receives Armenian Citizenship
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund launches renovation of Gyumri Children’s Home orphanage
Project is made possible by Fund’s German affiliate
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund launches construction of kindergarten in Martuni Region’s Sos Village
Project is yet another education-sector initiative made possible by French-Armenian community
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund executive director Ara Vardanyan’s congratulatory address to the fund’s affiliates and Armenian communities worldwide
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund begins construction of potable-water network in Artsakh’s Hadrut City
Hayastan All-Armenian Fund completes renovation of Nephrology and Dialysis departments at Yerevan's St. Gregory Hospital